- We have a page on our website which shows all the press releases in the Newham Recorder. Click here to visit the page.
As a school we work hard to support children's holistic development and remove barriers to achievement so that all pupils can participate fully in the life of the school.
To do this, we
- Set suitable learning challenges.
- Respond to pupils' diverse learning needs.
- Value all students and staff equally.
- Increase the participation of students in (and reduce their exclusion from), the culture, curriculum and community of school.
- View the difference between students as resources to support learning, rather than as problems to be overcome.
- We have a resourced provision for pupils on the autistic spectrum.