The day begins with Breakfast Club which is held in our Family Room.Read more »
- We have a page on our website which shows all the press releases in the Newham Recorder. Click here to visit the page.
- Our language of the month for May will be Turkish.
- 3K are visiting The Tower of London this week.
- Year 1 are visiting The Tower Bridge Experience throughout the week.
- We have teams competing in Tennis Tournaments and Mini-Games Competitions this week.
We offer a variety of clubs, from our popular Breakfast Club to after-school clubs.
Our days start at 8am with our Breakfast Club where children are provided with breakfast and activities before the school day begins. This runs until the beginning of the school day at 9.00am where children are escorted to the playground and the younger children are taken to their class lines. Breakfast Club costs £1 per session paid in cash please. You can send your child to Breakfast Club any day that you want to – please come to the Family Room between 8am and 8.15am.
After-school clubs generally run from between 3.00 – 4.00pm, letters are sent out termly to invite children. Sometimes our clubs can be very popular but we do our best to make sure that children get their choice (we try to offer an alternative if clubs get too full).
Some clubs like Drama and Debating go beyond 4.00pm – especially when we get near to a performance or a competition. We give advanced notice when this occurs.