- We have a page on our website which shows all the press releases in the Newham Recorder. Click here to visit the page.
- Our language of the month for May will be Turkish.
- 3K are visiting The Tower of London this week.
- Year 1 are visiting The Tower Bridge Experience throughout the week.
- We have teams competing in Tennis Tournaments and Mini-Games Competitions this week.
Ravenscroft Primary School is a very special school where we combine outstanding standards of educational attainment (ranking with the highest attaining primary schools in the country) with a wide range of extra-curricular opportunities. We encourage our pupils to see themselves not just as being part of, and contributing to, our school community but to London, their city.
Ravenscroft is growing rapidly – we are now a three form entry school with a provision for children with autism. We are proud of all our pupils and they are proud of our school. Many of our pupils are with us from Nursery to Y6 but we warmly welcome the pupils who join us at different stages in their school career.
We place great emphasis on supporting our pupils to develop their resilience and on encouraging them to become aspirational. Our motto is at the heart of everything we do in school and we expect our pupils to explore, achieve, and fly!
Alison Sharp & Simon Bond
Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teacher